Saturday, January 31, 2009

6th Day of CNY!!!

This morning went to visit John, a good friend of mine, or my 'godbrother' if you like. He was sick since the 1st Day of CNY (OMG so kesian), slept throughout these few days and finally got better today. Then tomorrow going back to Matrik. Get well soon~!

Lunch was DIY. =D. I officially cooked my own (packet) instant noodles entirely by myself for the first time. Whee~

The Guide for Cooking Maggi by a Totally-I-Dunno-How-to-Cook Dummy:

Oopsy this is not Maggi! Presenting...IbuMie! =D

First, you put the noodles into a saucepan and put water (enough to cover the noodles). Turn on the gas and wait till the water boils (use common sense lah- when you see lots of bubbles that's it-). Then turn off the gas and take out the noodles and drain them (using a ladle with holes or whatever).


See the ladle? and the seasoning/sauce packs? Dump all the seasoning and sauces on the noodles.


Since I don't appreciate chili I didn't put in the chili powder. Up to you lah.

Toss the noodles and mix the seasonings/sauces thoroughly with the noodles. Add additional stuff (like eggs, cucumber, tomatoes etc) if you like and it's ready to serve!
Here's my CNY version. Pork floss (bak hu) at the center and tangerine slices at the edges. Surprisingly tasty! Thanks to IbuMie's seasonings and sauces of course, (and no thanks to my cooking skills) =d~

--------------敷衍的分割线------------------------

In the afternoon/evening, my mum and Aunty Ah Eng went to visit 李老师, Josiah's class teacher and my teacher in primary school, also Ci Ai's mother. She had been diagnosed with breast cancer T.T, underwent surgery last month and is now recuperating. Get well soon too~ T.T

At 4pm I went to Chuey Sien's house. Chuey Sien said i'm a 常客 (regular guest) to her house ady =) Pei Ting and Yi Shan came later. I had met Yi Shan yesterday (outside Nirvana by coincidence! My mum also met her old friend, Yi Shan's aunt =D). Her hair is long now and she's still lenglui as usual =) Pei Ting is slimmer compared to during secondary school =) Chuey Sien also has long hair, but is a little bit chubbier =D Yi Shan is studying accounting at ktar, Pei Ting doing A-levels at INTI (yup same as me), Chuey Sien 2nd sem of matrik at Gambang, Pahang. We chatted at Chuey Sien's house until 5+, then walked to my house.

This is one of the fish tanks in Chuey Sien's living room XD.
I *heart* the cute fish with whiskers!

We used the riverside road (the more ulu and picturesque one). It's not really far to my house (5 mins or less?) but I do love the company (I rarely dare to use this road when i'm walking alone) =)

We sat at the glass table and the topics ranged from Yi Shan's bf, studies, piano, guitar, old friends, bla bla. I made a fool of myself playing the piano which Pei Ting was evidently more skillful at, then the guitar which Yi Shan took over =P

I forgot to take a photo with them. T.T Hope to see you guys again.

---------------懒的分割线--------------------------
6+pm Lee Chee smsed to say she was on her way home from kb and would come to my house later =D
9+(?) she came to my house with her mom (she lives 'next-next-door' to me, if you didn't know). Lee Chee cut her hair short, hehe. She said all the girls have long hair now except she and Ee Jane. I wanna see her with long hair........ehem, anyway we chit chat til 10+ Lee Chee said she dun wan to take photo coz she looked ugly. I said if you take a photo with me you will definitely look pretty =P. then I asked my blur blur mother to take a photo of us. Took two lol
Lee Chee sedang "merendahkan diri". I know I am pendek T.T

满满满满满满满满满足的分割线满满满满满满满满

Today I woke up with a less than good mood. But meeting with lao peng iu, my dear old friends (since primary sch), [esp. that so-hard-to-meet-sedangkan-our-houses-so-near-punya CLC] made my day ^___^

Hope each one of you will achieve success and fulfillment in your own way. Gambate, gambate, gambate! We can do it! Yeah~

4 comments:

josiah said...

No no no!!! You MUST let the water boil first and THEN put in the noodles!!!

For these kinds of "mee goreng" instant noodles, you can actually just pour boiling water (from an electric kettle) over the noodles and cover for 2-3 minutes. No stoves required!

mei hua said...

the noodles still cooked anyway =P Papi teach me one =O

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

wah,Lee Chee come your house nuuu..you sure very happy...haha..got happy till cannot sleep??haha...i also wana go you all hs,but no time..next year after stpm,i have a lot of time d...next year sure wana bai4 nian2 together yea^^all the best to u too..long time din chat long long wv u in msn d..haha...gambateh to u yea!!

Paperfeather said...

=v= 我跟你说为什么要水滚了在放面.
因为那面在水里面泡久了会涨. 咬起来比较软烂.
不过如果你喜欢这种口感是没关系=w=. 我是觉得有嚼劲点比较好
=v=. 我已经崩溃了. 我想要咬人///w///