Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Anbu's fault!

Nahlah, not his fault la.

I switched on my lappy to do my chem lab report, but once I was online my hand start to gatal gatal and so I visited my blog to see what Anbu had commented on...and then chem lab report was all but forgotten

Got a free dinner at 7pm (ICB gathering)...then CSS meeting after that...

which reminds me of things that i wanted to do when I first switched on my computer: email En.Azriey to find out when's the BTN, renew loan on Thomas Calculus, choose songs for tomorrow's gathering night...and yeah, the chem lab report sitting in front of me.

=A=! it's 6pm ad!

i'm a really bad multitasker. believe me.

*Please note that this is a short post. =D

2 comments:

Anbuchudar said...

Ya ya.. Really a short one... But Why my name is there? Why????? How come me is to be blamed? Nooo......
And one more thing... Ppl want to comment ah must type the verification words and the email aso ah? Change that lah

mei hua said...

i'll leave it there to annoy u...
XP