Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year!!

Check out this video!
HK Chinese Orchestra - Eroica please click me
(I wanted to embed it but the url just can't be copied = =)

Just found this on an INTI friend, Zi Liang's blog
Really wonderful, semangat feeling after watching the video~ Really feel like it's a New Year now! (And the conductor & musicians are so cute!)

---------------------------OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----------------------------
Seeing how everybody is blogging about the New Year, I'm jumping on the bandwagon too~

Tomorrow, eep nope today, I'm going back to INTI and it'll be whole new semester and a new chapter in my life!

I so want to study Music Appreciation (T_T) Why was I such an idiot? Please let me get a place!

Resolutions 2009:
I hope to organize something with CSS, study hard, work hard in everything I try (做东西做到底), and do more of the things I love to do- sing more and read more and draw more!

To me, Life seems to be a Ferris Wheel. It goes up and it goes down, in a neverending cycle. It can be glamorous and full of lights, or quiet and placid, depending on the time.

This past year has been full of happiness, stress, frustration, clumsy moments, and lots of laughter! There were countless moments of "If I had..."

If I had been brave enough...If I had thought far ahead enough...If I didn't fall prey to my weakness...until now I'm still regretting the things I could have done.

But however much I wish I had done these things, I had not and the only thing I can do now is to move foward! 只好前进!前进!

The old lady in China told us: When we walk, it's always one leg in front and one leg behind; we have to waddle left and right (左右摇摆) when we move foward. We can't hop on both legs all the time (like jiang shi).

One thing I must learn in 2009: To not give up easily!前进!
I must, I must, and I will!! Support me~~~

No comments: