Played a clarinet, played an ocarina, went to China, went to college, worked, used a washing machine and dryer, sewed clothes, studied sociology, didn't eat solid food for 30 hours etc etc....
Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Emm...my New Year resolutions (or more of a kind of prediction) for last year was kinda like "be more active socially" and "become a more daring and impulsive (勇敢冲动)person"...I think I have accomplished some parts and fell behind in some...still scaredy-cat in several stupid areas.
Will I make more? I don't think it's a good idea to make too many resolutions, because I will lose track of them. So if I can remember what I wrote in my previous entry I'll be happy enough.
Did anyone close to you gave birth? Emm..Nope.
Did anyone close to you die? No. But a friend's family member passed away.
What would you like to have in 2009 which you lacked in 2008?
More courage and determination to see things through. More discipline.
What date in 2008 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
I hope 11 May 2008 will be stuck in my memory, and remind me why I must work hard and be thankful for what I have.
Wat was your biggest achievement of the year?
Emm...I really can't believe I was able to study so hard, especially for sociology O.O Must thank my roommate for this
What was your biggest failure?
Emm...my biggest failure is my many small small failures. For example, not daring to ask about the 10cents community service earlier, making a mistake in my CSS club fund accounts, procrastinating my application essays and other applications..
Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got an ear infection the day of announcement of SPM results-- (because the night before my ear was blocked and it was so annyoing that i couldn't sleep so i dug my earhole with my beautiful long sharp nail oAo)
Other than that, I got diarrhea the night before I flew back to INTI after 2nd term break, and continued to suffer for 3 days (Diarrhea for 3 days=HELL)
Why do I always get some kind of ridiculous affliction T.T
What was the best thing you bought?
the red double-sided jacket from the Flea Market in Beijing. price went down from 800->600+->100 yen O.O The shopkeeper girl was simply desperate, and literally pushed the jacket to us. We didn't even haggle O.O
Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anyone who has worked hard and stayed true to their hearts should give themselves a pat on their backs =)
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine own =A=
Where did most of your money go?Daily expenses esp. food, very expensive books (study)
What did you really, really, really get excited about?
Teasing Gerard (my INTI senior) about his girlfriend. Okay, I also get very excited gossiping about people. And
What song will remind you of 2008?
Jim Brickman's 'Joyful', 'Simple Things', 'Never Alone'; Shounen Onmyouji OP Egao No Wake; Karin OP Scarlet and ED Mou Hitotsu no Birthday- all remind me of my first sem at INTI. The songs from the anime I watched during Jan-June will remind of that period, same for Novermber n December..
*Detraction: I am in INTI's common room (above Dining Hall) and there's this couple outside...and I recognize the girl's voice...she has been saying 我要吃东西 (i want to eat) for the past few mins LOL
Compared to last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? more volatile
b) thinner of fatter? thinner at INTI
c) richer or poorer? richer...i guess (makan duit CSS fund :P)
What do you wish you've done more of?
Uncountable things T.T
What do you wish you've done less of?
Procrastination and giving up prematurely and assuming
Did you fall in love in 2008?
With the clarinet, yes =P
What was your favorite TV program?
Anime. I'm tired of figuring how to answer when ppl ask me what anime you are watching/ what is your fav anime
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I think I hate the weak me a little more
What was the best book you've read?
The Tipping Point was good =) Go check it out!
What was your greatest musical discovery?
Erm...Youtube?
What did you want and get?
- scholarship
- happiness
- lose weight (a little bit)---but then put on again after going back to kel
What did you want and not get?
- GPA 4.0 = =
- Participate in community service
What was your favorite film this year?
- Dunno
What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
- 18. Was in KL with my family when Ling Fei smsed me the good news!!! Went shopping at Ikano Power Centre with brothers. Bought Mango cake from Secret Recipe and ate with Aunty Mary and cousin Juliana at Bangsar.
What was the one thing that made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- I am very thankful for the scholarship
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
- At INTI, I wear the same pair of jeans for one week. Dirty girl. I have 3 pairs of long pants only. Must conserve them.
What kept you sane?
- Goodness =A= My parents, INTI counselor, my roommate, and God
What celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- Saa...dunno
What political issue stirred you the most?
- Emm....the Rwanda genocide, although it happened years ago, I only heard about it last year.
Who did you miss?
- Family all over the place, friends all over the place
Who was the new best person you met?
- Some extremely kind-hearted and good ppl at INTI =)
Tell us a valuable lesson you learnt in 2008:
Work hard. Treasure my time. Have I learnt not to procrastinate? X.X
TAG: MIAOW
Next blog: Exhibition Week- if i can finish catching up with my schoolwork after submitting the UWASH application
1 comment:
Gerrard got gf now? Haha.. Good good
Post a Comment