100 Truths About Me
001. Real name → Maria, Mei Hua
003. Nickname(s)→ bakaka, moldy, moldy_toilet, gnaw, etc. even maria is my nickname. i.e. maria-sama
004. Zodiac sign → Taurus
005. Male or female →
006. Elementary → SJK (C) Yok Eng Pasir Mas Kelantan
007. Middle School → SMJK(C) Chung Hwa, Kelantan (great i can just copy n paste)
008. High School → same as 007
009. College School → INTI University College, Nilai
010. Hair color → Black
011. Long or short → Growing
012. Loud or Quiet → Usually quiet
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans?
014. Phone or Camera → Camera AND phone. XP
015. Health freak → I wish I was
016. Drink or Smoke? → Pls don't smoke and don't drink too much. Drinking a bit of wine on occasions is fine.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → too many =D
018. Eat or Drink → I drink too little water t.t
019. Piercings → Ears
020. Tattoos → None
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → 5 or 6 years old?
024. First best friend → in primary school
025. First award → i can't remember. kindergarten probably.
026. First crush → can't remember. too many lo. wahahaha
027. First pet → no pets. Neopets sajalah. It's a fat, bratty, loud and annoying red Meerca named FatCHOWCHOWTar
028. First big vacation → ooh...Beijing
030. First big birthday→ there was once my mother celebrated my bd in kindergarten with all the students. thankfully at that time i was too blur and ignorant so i didn't have to worry about what others thought.
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → Sunsweet Prunes that make me FART
050. Drinking → Nope
052. I'm about to → type
053. Listening to → Emma S2- Silhouette of a Breeze (Celtic version)
054. Plans for today → OMG CALCULUS, THAIPUSAM REPORT, MORAL ASSIGNMENT WAAAAA
055. Waiting for → my roommate to come back so she can motivate me to study T.T
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → I WANT!!!! Muahahahaha!
059. Want to get married? → Yeah, to a good man.
060. Careers in mind → I'm not sure now.
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes. I already have the lips (*vomits*)
070. Shorter or taller? → Taller. Since I already have the shortness (*cries*)
072. Romantic or spontaneous → A sufficient amount of both =)
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms. Stomach is for the kids (*喷*)
074. Sensitive or loud→ Sensitive. Yeah.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → as long as he makes my life worth
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Glasses fell into the sea once. Thankfully found.
081. Ran away from home → No reason to.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → No.
083. Killed somebody → No
084. Broken someone's heart → Nah
085. Been arrested → Neh
087. Cried when someone died → I'm not sure
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → T.T sometimes. i wish i could more often.
090. Miracles → Yes.
091. Love at first sight → Yes.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → Halfway.
094 Tooth Fairy → Nope
095. Kiss on the first date → No date, wahahaha
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Not only one.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Very grateful.
099. Do you believe in God? → I do. I want to.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag people → LAZY
there. it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment