If there were no words. No way to speak. I would still hear you.
If there were no tears. No way to feel inside. I'd still feel for you.
Is it possible to love so deeply?
A mother's love for her child. A father's love for his children. I believe it is true.
Even if the sun refused to shine. Even if romance ran out of rhyme.
You would still have my heart Until the end of time
More than flowers, sunshine, presents and waxing lyricals; more importantly, to be willing to live together even after romance fades, to keep on holding hands during the toughest times...
All of my life, I have been waiting for all you gave to me
You opened my eyes and showed me how to love unselfishly
I believe these lines are not only for lovers. Haven't we all been waiting for our parents' love since we were born? Haven't they given all their love- unconditional, selfless, undying love? Was it not our parents who taught us how to love, by their actions filled with love for us?
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before. In my dreams I couldn't love you more.
I will give you my heart until the end of time.
...
You're all I need, my Love, my Valentine...
.......................................................................................................................................
My Valentine, sung by Martina McBride, written by Jim Brickman.
........................................................................................................................................
One of my favorites. I love it for its simplicity and its realness. You don't need elaborate words to express deep feelings. It's well-balanced (not merely one-sided raving or star-struck madness), practical, at the same time wonderfully romantic. If one could really sing this song; if one was not just quoting because it sounds good or it will make the lover swoon; If one could utter these words and truly mean and do them...It would be truly wonderful for both him and his loved one... because it shows love beyond the fluffiness. A commitment. A promise. Between the two who would not tire of giving and receiving each other's love.
I want to dedicate this song to Papi and Mami, who have always been there for me. I want to, and I will work hard to make you proud of me. I love you.
To all my beloved ones, far and near,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
................................................................................................
p/s intionline has all these little pink hearts floating all over the login page. even the system ppl are so into the mood wahaha ^O^
2 comments:
Wahhhh... SO so Touching... Sob SOb...
Wah...SO touched ke...like that i must write more of this kind of stuff orz||| *vomits*
Post a Comment