Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Michael Jackson Kahwin Harta Banyak Isteri Untung!

Woi, budak ni ngarut ape eh?

Recently, Michael Jackson converted to Islam. But that's beside the point.

-------------------i am a secret admirer of JT's fen ge xian----------------
Anyway, as I was studying for SAT2, I came across some 'nostalgic' stuff.

Kalau Nak Cantik Mesti Ada Zat Ferum Supaya Pembukaan Hidung Cun Agaknya
You guys still remember right? The beloved electrochemical series... There were many funnier variations (something about panadol) but I can't remember. This was the first one given to me (by dear Pn.Roseneeeeee) so it stuck.

Public Zoo Accept Master Card
The cations that will produce white precipitate when NaOH is added...I really like this acronym ^O^ Ah Miaow introduced it to me

Add Sugar To Coffee
All Students Take Calculus
All Science Teachers Crazy
Maths. Quadrants1-4. My favourite is the third one, Ban Ban (Mdm.Tan Geok Ban) taught us that ^O^ I thought the 2nd one was pretty cute too (from Barrons)

No Fear Of Ice Cold Bears
Something new I learnt from SAT Chemistry (Princeton Review). It's the list of elements that exist as diatomic molecules at room temperature (i think). Nitrogen, Fluorine, Oxygen, Iodine, Chlorine, Bromine. So cute~

Another new acronym that I got from SAT bio:
King Philip Came Over From German-So? (Princeton Review)
or
King Philip Came Over From German Seas (SparkNotes)

=Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species

Mine: KePoChi Order Family Gila Seks
Stupid leh~ = = no choice

Here's the weirdest and stupidest one:
The SI prefixes in Form1: Terra Giga Mega Kilo Hecta Deca Deci Centi Milli Micro Nano Picto Femto
Since no one offered me a better solution, I made my own top secret acronym for this one- ! It's super super stupid and crude and makes no sense but i'm still using it wahahahaha...

The Gila Muraki Kill Hisoka Dan dia cry mao mew* n potty farts!! O.O!!
*the sign for micro is read as 'mew'

Yup, it came out of me when i was 13. Those who watched YnM may understand half of it muahahaha. Potty will be Potter, Harry Potter GYAHAHAHA! I will explain to those who care to listen~

--------------*whispers*dun tell her, but moldy says maria is a sadistic idiot-------------
Now who can guess what I'm talking about in the title?

Hint: It's the equivalent of ROYGBIV

Hint: Somewhere~~~ over the...

Ok, ok, i know it's getting lame.

The answer:
Michael Jackson Kahwin Harta Banyak Isteri Untung
= Merah Jingga Kuning Hijau Biru Indigo Ungu

Ceh! So lame.

Hey, I'm not to blame. My brothers taught me this when I was still in primary school and I couldn't tell you whether jingga was purple or ungu was orange. It's the first acronym I learnt. So memorable. *PIA飞*

I'm sitting for SAT2 this Saturday, and will have an interview with Cornell's alumni on Sunday. T.T Wish me luck! I will do my best!

2 comments:

Paperfeather said...

=A= kingdom那个yeap教
King Philips Called Out For German Sausages.
-A-远目

mei hua said...

cool...german sausage...

i just remembered another stupid acronym while staring at the rain for hours inside the car...

TOPET & SUNAT
东北&西南,and we will never mix up the 2 monsoon winds lol!