New Year Resolutions:
1)Be more disciplined, work hard (emulate my roommate) in everything!
2)Must organize something!
3)Sing more and draw more and read more~
I am a bad multitasker, so I can't have too many resolutions! It works better if I focus on just one ^_^
Wish everyone will succeed in their resolutions!
-------------------------------啦啦啦啦啦-----------------------------------------
I didn't know my TOEFL results were in (Stupid ETS never informed me) until today when I checked
115/120- I'm relieved!
The thing is, I didn't put my TOEFL score in my CommonApp because I didn't know I had the scores ady. Stupid me for assuming things =A=
But Mami is happy & that's great!
-------------------------------捕鱼捕鱼捕鱼捕鱼--------------------------------
I've finished 4 of my uni applications! NEVER EVER EVER try to put off things to the last minute because you will feel like wanna die. Imagine trying to write app essays and supplement essays and filling up forms and doing research on the unis the whole day, everyday, for one whole week! And besides, if you started earlier, you could show your essay to more ppl, get more comments, and have more time to improve them!
I've learnt my lesson and I'm gonna work hard for the transfer application (if I don't get in this year) But please get me in this year!!! (becoz i dun wanna go through the horrible application process again)
Thanks to Jun Tat, Hui San, Mei Qi and especially my dear bro Josiah for helping to read my essay and give comments! Really helped!
Now it's not the end yet. I still have my Uni of Washington apps and I haven't written the 2nd essay (short one-abt 250 words) and Activities Log.
Question (Choose one):
1. The University of Washington seeks to create a community of students richly
diverse in cultural backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints. How would you contribute to this community?
2. Describe an experience of cultural difference, positive or negative, you have
had or observed. What did you learn from it?
I prefer question 2. I thought of writing about what a foreigner said about Malaysia, or compare Malaysian Chinese vendors with scary China vendors.
Guys, any ideas?
Cheers to the New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment