I finally started a blog~! Cheers~ 撒花撒花~
=.="
. . .
=v=
..it is something to be glad about =p
This is not my first blog. I may have told some of you that I had a private blog which no one knows the address except me and a priviledged (not really) one. Maybe because I didn't have the guts to see how you will react to some of the content i wrote in my private blog (paise). Hehe..but actually it's not that secret la, you can find it if you want to..
I enjoy reading blogs. Blogs speak loads about the people who write them. Especially blogs of people whom I know, whether close or not. From what is written, I get to know your feelings, your opinions, slices of your life, things about you that I have never known about. From the tone of writing (happy or moody or sarcastic or angry), the style (long or short or with pics or none), the layout design etc., I come to know you more and more. Blogs connect people. Even when I read old and outdated posts, I will discover something new each time. That's what I love about blogs.
So now, through this blog, i wish to return the favor. I want to show you another side of me- the "written" me- the personality as seen through my writing. Some of you may have already been used to my haphazard, long-winded, emo style from emails, but I guess mostly not. I would love to have my friends (esp those who are close to me) know what I'm up to and what my real thoughts are.
Now for a self-centred FAQ:
What will you write about? Anything I want to. Rants, my life, events, opinions, music, anime blahblahblah. I welcome suggestions from you guys! If you want me to write about a particular topic, do tell me, and if i get into the mood, i'll be pleased to do so~
How often will you update? Judging from my miserable record, I guess it will be pretty irregular. But when i get the wind, then *POOF!* A new post!
What should I expect from this blog? Beware of long ranting posts. Beware of foul words, although I care about my image so that won't be too often. Beware of syok-sendiri-ness. Beware of me, me, me.
Rule of thumb: This is my blog and I am the King of My Blog! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
But Maria is a democratic person so she welcomes comments! Feel free to critic my posts but please don't be rude. And if you want to comment on another person's comments, go ahead. If you want to interact or argue with one another, i'll be even more pleased! Nothing beats a hot debate!
(but please, please, refrain from insulting or hurting or rude remarks. we are a civilized people and we must show a good example for the next generation, right?) Anyway, if i find the remarks inappropriate i will just delete them. Please tell me if you're not satisfied with anything, in a nice way of course.
(hey hey, maria, this is only your first post and you're talking like you've already written hundreds of posts and have lots of fans, o.o)
Oh yeah, the title of the blog "Second Flight" is taken from a song (Onegai Twins OP). I like the phrase very much coz you can get many layers of meanings from it. but somehow it doesn't look right up there. First Wind is just talking about first post, not taken from anywhere. I wish i had more creative ideas on what to use as the title of my blog... i will change when inspiration strikes-- ^_^
Hope you're not bored yet!
Good night,
Maria, or Mei Hua, or whatever name you prefer~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment