Friday, November 28, 2008

Makan makan!

3 mini keropok rotan~!! Usually I don't like keropok rotans coz they are too tough, but these are very nicely fried! Crispy on the outside, juicy & 'Q' inside =D!



****


A labu couple:


LABU-LABU = RABU RABU = LOVE LOVE! (to those who can get my lame pun, pls bear with me orz)



****After a few hours****

The Labu transformed into a Labu Dish! (tang hoon+sliced labu) Pa's the cook...pretty tasty =3


The 'Ba Zhen Tang' (8 Treasures Soup) in process:

Saya diberi makan benda-benda macam ni setiap hari di rumah :P

Balik rumah = Tambah Berat
Sangat-sangat keberatan...
****
Anyway, I was writing another rant about uni app, but then decided to post something more reader-happy.... Coz I'm so desperate to get more comments, pitiful

****

Let's end with an intriguing logo:

It's read as 'AI'. And the meaning of the word is manifested in the word! How amazing...

(btw, i discovered the logo on our FMM Sisters' car (yeah, our church's sisters have a car) =D)

5 comments:

josiah said...

I've recently learnt that it's actually called "keropok gote"... "gote" meaning the method of rolling the keropok...

You must feel really fulfilled (no puns intended) to be served like a princess ^_^ unlike a certain somebody who has to feed himself off his own horrible cooking...

Sebastian the Crabby said...

You should eat MORE!!!
Or else you'll regret when you go to those cold countries~
Haha~
I got kempen many many people to leave u comment nuh!
Notice my personal message in MSN?

mei hua said...

josiah> as a result of being stuffed w good food my double chin has made a comeback TAT

miaow miaow> =A= wat did u write in ur personal msg? uh oh...haha, thank u for volunteering! sorry no komisen :P

Hazuki said...

spam spam spam spam
u say wan more comments mar =P

mei hua said...

yay more spam more spam!

i'm so desperate lol