Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day~!

Yeah, I'm back from Beijing, and it was a WONDERFUL TRIP! Thank you Papa & Mami for the treat ^____^!

I would like to blog about the trip, but it would take a lot of time and *cries* 我的债来找人了

10 random facts i learnt from the trip:
1. China is BIG. The Forbidden City is BIG. Tiananmen Square is BIG. Summer Palace is BIG. Bei Hai Park is BIG. (you get the idea)
2. Snow is hard.
3. ACROBATICS SHOW IS AMAZING!!! (杂技团)
4. wear proper shoes if you wanna climb the great wall...steps are pretty steep sometimes..
5. mongolian food = goat smell
6. rabbit meat tastes like meat.
7. Pandas in Beijing are dirty because the workers are lazy to bathe them. Panda poo is GREEN in colour =D
8. Visiting the Summer Resort (避暑) during Winter = TORTURE
9. Most toilets in Beijing are OK, but the old PUBLIC TOILETS are HORRIBLE & TERRIBLE
10. China people really know how to make MONEY

i *heart* April, our very nice tour guide ^O^

After the trip, I'm back to reality, have to face my Applications Deadline...31 Dec 2009. I still need to complete the CommonApp form, the supplements for 4 unis, UWashington's form, my Resume, Application Essays and Supplement Essays. I'm scared.

I'm really dead meat. It's really my own fault that I didn't do it earlier. Won't help to cry over spilt milk *cries*. 所以只能前进!

Gambatte to Matrik ppl, Form 6 ppl, and all others out there!!! Let's encourage each other!

1 comment:

sansan ^^ ~~~~ said...

I wana goT.T!!!hahaha...First time left comment for you,sorry o...=.='..I am lazy worm..hehe...maria,gambateh to u too^^always support you ya~~!!!oh ya,i have tagged you..Go to my blog and c what are the questions u have to answer!!!kakakaka^^