Thursday, December 11, 2008

Moldy X Maria

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO TAN JUN TAT~!!!!

(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)祝某人生日快乐的分割线(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)

Haha!

Boy, I'm tired out after TOEFL practice X.X~

Just paste some lame conversation from gtalk here because i'm lazy:

moldytoilet: hello, maria wang
moldytoilet is online.

Maria: hello i'm maria wang. who are you?

moldytoilet: don't you know me? i'm maria wang lah!

Maria: hey we have the same name? or you stole my identity

moldytoilet: stupid, can't you recognize one of your alter egoes

Maria: ah, now i recognize you. Bratty moldy

moldytoilet: Yeah, whatever, "Mature Maria"

Maria: it's not good to fight among ourselves...maria might become confused...

moldytoilet: whatever you say, mature and rational maria

Maria: honestly i'm getting annoyed...do control your mouth, moldy...

moldytoilet: ya ya, superego goody goody calm and composed maria *waves her tongue*

Maria: HAIZ.....why do you go on like that...bratty maria moldy... relax maria...chill chill

moldytoilet: who r u talking to now...

Maria: ORZi'm talking to both...

moldytoilet: okok...now i'm worried about you...

Maria: that's why i said it's not good to fight among ourselves.......(!)

moldytoilet: hai hai...i dun care :P

Maria: haiksss.............................give up...dun wan talk with you anymore..

moldytoilet: muahaha...i got the better of maria today

Maria: i'm "enervated" talking to myself...

moldytoilet: bb~

Maria[the WHOLE Maria]: (thank goodness...)maybe i should try talking with mei hua or bakaka...some other time...it's a really wrong idea to ask conflicting alter egoes to communicate....

**the above sentences were from the whole maria, not from any single alter ego**
Sent at 11:18 PM on Tuesday----

汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪我是很汪的汪汪线汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪汪

I'm taking TOEFL this saturday. Going to Penang tomorrow. I can do it I can do it I can do it *hyptonising myself*

And after that when I come back to Kelantan I have something to tell you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More thinking and you'll get mad soon, really soon...
Ahhahahaha~~~!