Background: My research team = Team Echinacea. Echinacea angustifolia is the scientific name of the purple prairie coneflower, the main species we're studying.
That's all the background I'm gonna give? Yeah for now. I'm feeling sleepy :P
Trying to edit the flog (short for Echinacea field log) is pretty challenging coz I have near zero experience with html (i have always used an html editor, paiseh paiseh). Tasks include putting in Google search box, make catgeories list into drop down/cascade menu, make the right hand column/bar a permanent feature which will stay on even when you visit archives, adding Google Analytics (or a tool/widget that tracks traffic to and from the blog), linking entries of a certain category only to FB etc. I managed to get a google search box on there after a few trial and errors but dunno how to make it look nice (with proper headings) >.< Plus I have to make sure I don't mess up the page >.<
Any suggestions?
Also now pondering what to cook tomorrow >.< My cooking partner made lentil potato garlic chard curry already, so should make something to go with it that won't take more than 1.5 hours to cook. The only things I can think of is Chapati....and Biryani..sigh....difficult dishes! wish my cooking partner told me earlier she was gonna cook in advance..... i guess she assumed i'd know coz she is going to do groceries tomorrow... : / Hope chapati turns out well and i will keep the kitchen clean.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment