sometimes i don't get affected at all...
Do you ever get that symptom?
but i believe that it's alright if i managed to ease that person's burden a little...share that burden...
but how about me? where do i go to dump that burden?
my answer to myself: I have God.
I know that, but i don't always turn to him right away. So I waste time trying to get rid of this uneasy feeling. Sometimes (but less often in USA) I talk to people...less often because it's slightly harder to access people I can trust with these things. Other times I just do stupid meaningless things like refreshing my email, stalk ppl on FB, typing
(looks like the spring break journal is not going to be finished just yet...whoops. Well I managed to record one of the highlights of spring break (tree hugging yeah). Other highlights in brief: went down the famous Mary Jane trail at Winter Park, Snowshoed, Cross-Country Skied in a Snow Storm, got in a very tense moment with someone on the trip due to my lack of control over my mouth which can spout mean sarcastic comments but luckily salvaged it with lots of God's grace and my apology, Actually Played Ping Pong, Did Archery, Experienced Wonderful American Family Hospitality (thanks to the Holsteens <3~), Caught the Last El-train back to Evanston. And throughout all that I clung to the bible and Lenten reflections booklet. asking God to give me grace to be patient and humble... There are some photos on FB in which I'm tagged :))
Want to record some recent important events:
Easter Sunday - waited till Sunday morning to celebrate - it was a wonderful experience. Sheil's 9.300am mass was packed and overflowing....and beautiful... Lunch at Mary Deeley's was wonderful :)
Thursday's MEIV Large Group - "I Am The Resurrection"
Thank God for Christina being there.....I want to live out this resolution.
"To bring dead things back to life."
I am going to ask God to help me again. I thank God so much for being with me this Lent and all the grace He gave me this Lent, to just be less selfish. The opportunities I had to hurt people! Without his guidance I don't know how low I would've gone or how many of those times I would've succumbed to ill will.
Sorry to all you people who find this religious tone too much for your liking, but this is what I feel and what I want to share with you all.
Oh I should tell you guys too: I'm gaining muscle lol! Seriously! I can feel muscles developing in my arms after all those BodyPump classes and I'm proud of it =P I hope that I really have become stronger :)
It's late and I should go to bed. Nitezz, folks~
No comments:
Post a Comment