Sunday, July 11, 2010

after note

and after all that talk about being bored...

I realized after finishing my (sweet sour pork) dinner that i had promised to go help out at Sheil for an event which was at 6.30 O_O noooooooo Tim (Sheil Campus Minister & a very nice and helpful guy) is going to be disappointed with me - my image of reliability is gonna be broken aiks <- hypocrisy alert!

but i forgot to tell you guys that i sang in the official Sheil choir for the first time today! (after gaining some confidence with Cantamus =3) Angela (Director of Liturgy and Music at Sheil) was so cute (i never knew grownup acting cute would be so pleasing to watch! Once a Diva, always a diva... aah Angela's charm has increased by 70% in my eyes *__*) Err...cantamus is more fun i think, and i don't think i contributed much to the choir, but i will try doing it for the rest of the summer. Probably not in the fall - if i can get into H.I.S. =)

What the heck am I doing?! I have a Physics Quiz tomorrow =.=" I was supposed to start studying an hour ago! Study Study Study!!!!!!!

I will try going to the library at night (i will use the shuttle to travel to my apt, don't worry) [just found out library closes at 10pm and not 9pm as i previously thought] in an attempt to curb my laziness!!

No comments: