Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swept by a wave...upcoming CA interview alert..

Again, being swept by a wave of depressing, negative, confidence-sucking feelings... X.X

upcoming CA interview alert...upcoming CA interview alert...
It's on the first week of February. Either Thursday or Sunday. I feel anxious ;_;

Why the heck am I doing this?

Because it's the right thing to do. I have everything to gain, and probably nothing to lose from applying to be a CA.

Benefits of becoming a CA:
Free lodging and meal plan for the whole year. (= extra money to go travelling, etc.)
Monthly stipend.
Gain lots of experience. Good thing to put on your resume.
Help people. Improve social skills.

Benefits of going through the CA application:
Get a chance to actually become a CA.
Gain experience. Esp. with the group process interviews and one-on-one interview.
Chance to refresh my resume.

T.T I am dreading it so badly...my first interview in the USA!
Must be strong, must be strong.
Prepare thoroughly, be myself.
Get rid of my shyness, speak louder, act confident.
Should try to practice in front of friends. and try to stop behaving awkwardly.
Speak in complete sentences. Smile. Be bold. Be myself.
Practice expressing myself in coherent sentences.

Should talk to CAs.................................Rose, Trisha, Yee Hoong, Tej, Ed, Heng Jie--------

Sigh....

I can't let this overcome me. Coz i got a Chem midterm on Friday. Gotta slam that first!

Kawan-kawan! Let's get through our trials and tribulations! We are not alone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JIA YOU!!!
jia you jia you jia you jia you jia you jia you jia you jia you!!!

you can do it!!!

go maria go!!!