Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Minute Thoughts (emo /baccklogged post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
At 1a.m., Sept 7, Maria wrote:

Red Packets: Wishes for a Smooth Journey, Health and Peace

KIRA KIRA hikaru seishun LINE wo bokura wa ima hashiridasu yo
tsunagu omoi wo yume no saki made

Ookiku Furikabutte OP2-Seishun LINE, by Ikimonogatari


Received so many red packets.So many good wishes.T T

It must be a sin if I don't feel grateful.

I could have never become what I am today if I am alone.

Thank you...

I was living the pig's life quite foolishly these few months...eat, sleep, watch anime, play computer...not using my prime of youth to do more sustainable good. Too lazy to even upload photos to Facebook dutifully.

So actually i'm now afraid of going back to studies, since it's been pretty long since i've studied seriously. Besides, the American system is really gonna be different from Malaysia's. T.T Takut sikit... coz i'm no good at speaking Ingrish. I even find writing essays a big challenge. So...why the heck did Northwestern choose me???

Ahhhh...no matter what i have to do it la. Be kiasu kiasu abit, it'll help me to move foward. Even though it's not the 'best' way (the best way, IMO, is to keep moving foward on my own initiative, without needing a rotan cane or a looming approaching deadline to push me to do my best. This is something i haven't been able to achieve yet)... being kiasu is what has pushed me to certain things i normally can't do in the piggy state i'm now. So so so, I'll
do my best. Push my butt off the lazy chair.

And uh, i must lose weight. T.T I must lose weight before 20. Oh dear i don't wanna be a fat young lady. Why does everyone tell me i'm gonna grow fatter in the US Iyadaa Iyadaa Iyadaa

"Let us go instead where there's no path and leave a trail." (Japanese proverb)


Anyway, the time is now 12.45am, September the Seventh. and I have to wake up at 5am and reach KLIA by 7am.

Thanks again, everyone! I pray that these blessings will stay with me and that I shall deserve them by doing my best wherever i can. I must feel as grateful as I felt when I first received the JPA scholarship, first received my acceptance email from UWash and Northwestern.

Everyone, take care~! I'm off!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And after finishing that line, I went to sleep, woke up, blablablablabla, and
thus, I've arrived in O'Hare International Airport on Sept8, 12.30am.

Of course this wasn't written in real time.

No comments: