me ga sameru hodo mabushii asa no hi yori mo atatakai
owari no nai kagayaku hikari no kisetsu ni dakarete...
~ Hikari No Kisetsu, Asatte no Houkou OP
This is a low quality post just to fill time.
AAAAAA i'm gonna fly away soon T.T Away from home, away from home...5 hundred miles (or more) away from home...
Okay, my flight, confirmed, Sept 7, 9.40am. For those who wanna send me off...uhh...jangan paksa diri. I have to be there very early. Minimum 2 hrs beforehand. Perhaps 6 sth a.m. ZZZZZ
WAWAWAWAWAWA
I've been drowning myself in feel-good-anime, particularly this past month (i mean August). Alot of them are summer animes :P
Summer is ending.... T.T
I finally kinda understand why ppl like summer so much. Lol.
AAAAAAAABAWABAWABAWAAAAAAAAA
IYADAA IYADAA IYADAAAA <- denial stage
After being soothed by lovely anime...
Ah, i got a dental appointment tomorrow so see ya. mitai na.
[||||||||||OMG I was supposed to get enough sleep WAAAAA||||||||||]
^ moldy:this is punishment for trying to fill time. ady not enough time left still wanna waste time |||| aaa i hate gastric and wind in the stomach and not getting enough sleep
^ moldy: it's your own fault la, baka.

No comments:
Post a Comment