Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Wind Beneath My Wings...

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
It might have appeared to go unnoticed, but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing without you.

Fly, fly, fly away, you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly, so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

~The Wind Beneath My Wings,
written by Larry Henley and Jeff Silbar

Happy Mothers' Day!! Bless all mothers...
Again, I was unable to tell my mother properly on the phone what I wanted to tell her. Haiz. I will try again and i hope i can be brave enough to say it properly.

No comments: