偶不要颓废过生活!!!!!T.T
Past few weeks have been rather occupied...
Jaga Chinese Cultural Week booth, Exhibition Week, making doorknob hangers, CSS Gathering Night, watching Bleach, I'd Do Anything, 6 hours of Malaysian Studies lecture per week (very little), gym, preparing Angelina to take over the keyboard in my absence, preparing to fail INTI Idol auditions, Chinese Cultural Week meetings, Chinese Cultural Week booth, Chinese Cultural Week itself, Day 1 of Opening Ceremony, Book Fair and Exhibition, Carnival, Chinese Cultural Night!!!!, 2-Day-1-Night Penang Trip!!, eating leftover Seremban Siow Pau, leftover egg tarts, pineapple tarts and cheese tarts, free flow of leftover Petaling Street Longan Drinks (and testing whether they've become sour), free flow of unpopular mango juice made from Mydin Mango Concentrate, eating leftover catered dinner for performers that were left in airconditioned room overnight =A=, eating of almost expired mochi, eating of Tau Sar Pheah, Phong Pheah, Heong Pheah, Dragon Ball Pheah and whatever Pheah in Penang....................
all committee had definitely acquired phobia of Seremban Siow Pau and Longan Drink after the event. orz
Oh, and I got a sprained ankle while on Penang Hill. no i didn't get to roll down the hill. was reading Suk Sien's sms and didn't pay attention to the freaking eye-deceiving "steps" that looked like flat ground. I even took a photo of the crime scene, but too lazy to upload...
Sprained ankle wasn't that seriously, luckily, and thanks to the miraculous 正骨水 lent by the shopkeeper on Penang Hill, could walk.
Back to INTI, went to clinic. Doc didn't say much, but told me I didn't look like a Chinese (I am so pleased to hear that :P) and charged me RM40 T.T
After CCW, there's the "散后工作" (work after the event...cleaning up!!) Well, Yih En attempted to clear up everything almost on her own... but called me when she couldn't manage. wahlau u ppl should see the car stuffed full of unsold books to be returned, Seremban siow pau containers (unwashed :P) and the costumes for the fashion show. Really respect her. She carried a few, no joke really heavy boxes of books from SC1-4 to the car. ANd drove solo all the way to Klang/KL/Seremban. And still she says degrading things about herself.
Well, I accompanied Yih En to Damansara to return costumes to Costume World (very interesting place) by taxi, to Taman Bahagia (somewhere in KL?) to return books, to Petaling Street to pay Long Bao Zai some hutang, to Seremban Specialist Hospital for medical checkup (these 3 places by car driven by Yih En O.O), and yesterday to Serdang to return costumes+bow and arrows by public transport! Btw, the Leong Ya Restaurant opposite Serdang KTM is pretty good...though pricey ^^
And now? Aft all the harry of CCW, i neglected my "self-studies" and also neglect my MPW studies T.T I caan;t seem to bring myself to do the assignments earlier than scheduled date T.T always no mood no mood waaaa
Turned to books(it's not good if i read books until 3.30am like last night), Spider Solitaire, Mahjong Titans, anime, sleep to escape the reality of LOOMING ASSIGNMENTS AND PRESENTATION DEADLINE
Doesn't help that my roommate is spending long hours not in our room *gasp* earnestly completing her Moral Assignmentssss and studying Physics, Astronomy, AstroPhysics, and the latest addition-- Java Programming?!
Ah if she's not in the room I'm even more indisciplined. Even going to Block N didn't help me finish my assignment earlier.
Wa- tolong me. I need to wake up from my rut. Mr. Raymond has kindly extended the group assignment deadline from thursday to next monday, and I MUST REALIZZE THAT I AM TOTALLY NOT AROUND THIS WEEKEND coz i joined the Children Camp ^^
WHAT ARE THE STRATEGIES THE GOVERNMENT IS USING IN PLURAL SOCIETY TO ESTABLISH UNITY AND CREATE NATIONAL INTEGRATION?
My Group Assignment Question. I'm doing the Social field, which is probably the easiest part. Where is my moodie~~~ come back~~~~ 我不要对不起彩凤(is this how to write her name)~~~~~
My group consists of Cai Fong (my cute quiet neighbour) and Yih En (still busy T.T). Presentations actually start next Thursday! I better wake up!
0000000000000000000000000rang0000000000000000000000
In an unrelated matter, my respect for Tun Dr.Ismail has really increased after reading his biography ^^. His political views just suit mine ^^. And I've gained a clearer view of the history of Malaysia.
Raymond Lee says "Historians are always biased." Agreed! ^^
I also like the book "佐贺的超级阿嬷" (or original title "Saga no Gabai Baachan"), about the author and his childhood life with his Grandma in the rural village of Saga. His wonderful Grandma has really unique, wise and interesting perspectives of life, and how to live it happily. For example, she says, “穷人最能做的,就是展露笑容。”(The best thing a poor man should do is to smile.) Really, if we don't have anything to give, our smiles are good enough to make others happy.
Another that struck me: “让人感觉不到的体贴才是真正的体贴,真正的关切。”
(i suck at translating so i don't want to translate)
One that had been a huge source of motivation for the author: “到死以前都要有梦想!没实现也没关系,毕竟只是梦想嘛。”
"You must hold onto your dreams until the day you die! Even if they are not fulfilled, it's alright, because they are just dreams anyway."
Pragmatic and Idealistic at the same time. I'm sure everyone, including me, has some secret dream, that we are "forced to throw away" or "discouraged from pursuing", due to circumstances. Yet dreams are a source of satisfaction, hope and motivation for us, and having someone telling us that it's okay not to give up regardless of whether it's going to be realized or not- is a wonderful kind of encouragement. Coming from the words of a Grandma. ^^
Well, that's all for now. Released some of the tension born out of stupor and unproductivity. Wish i could stop wishing and do somethign productive! Argh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment