DORAMATIKKU-TIKKU tomeraresou ni nai
tometai to omou wanai
~ Dramatic, Ookiku Furikabutte OP
Finished Fruits Basket the manga! Finally! Finally! Kanpai!!
And after that Honey & Clover II 11-12. Owari! Hachimitsu to Clover seems to give the impression that love is bittersweet. Bittersweet.
Then Saiunkoku Monogatari II 1. Usual Saiunkoku fluff.
Perhaps it's an overdose of shoujo, sentimental, emotional, dramatic stuff. I'm feeling that homesicky feeling; or should I say the dread of going back to school that will always plague me near the end of every holiday. Usually it's because I haven't finished the holiday homework. But why now?
It makes me feel uneasy, weighed down, bluey, heavy in the stomach, anxious, homesick while at home. Unwillingness to change and get out of this comfortable nest.
Perhaps I regret not spending more time with my parents, instead stuck at the computer doing my own thing. I should spend more time with my parents. I should spend more time with my family.
Also lamenting that we have not taken a family photo since a long time. The 5 of us. Maybe the next chance will only be few years later, after Josiah and I come back. But I'm scared too, coz so many things can happen within a few years. I hope we can. Really want to. God please protect us all.
Anyway this feeling is gnawing at me. Last time i used to get rid of it by watching really funny and fast-paced anime like Gravitation & Yakitate Japan or a combi of both (plus of course trying to finish my school homework). It usually works. But I dun feel like rewatching those anime coz it's gonna cause nostalgia. Haiz. I'm going back on Sunday morning. I want to go back to INTI refreshed, not bogged down and depressed.
Exercise?
Ahem. Yeah. I should do it. :P
Spewing out unpleasant feelings should do me a lot of good. I think tomorrow I want to keep talking and talking to pami instead of burying my head in a book.
Just talk rubbish and nonsensical things.
Yay for blogging~ Gambatte Maria!
No comments:
Post a Comment