Just got back to Kelantan yesterday. Sem break until 3rd May!
Anyway saya sedang beria-ia nak blog kerana:

INTI-UC CSS trip to Virashini Home is in the HERALD!!! Apr 26 issue, hehe, pa just told me today~ I scanned the newspaper article coz I was so excited! (Sherman you never told us that the report was going to be published in the Herald O.O)
(yay one thing done for the Cornell appeal.)
secondly,
was stalking various INTI ppl's blogs...and while browsing through senior Jay's blog, found the recording of the senior's impromptu sketch at our OLE (INTI orientation performance night) XD It's not very clear, but it certainly brings back some hilarious moments. Go check it out if you wanna know how crazy JPA scholars acting skills are LOL!
thirdly,
i also beria-ia joined Facebook (finally). So anybody who wants to add me please feel free to do so. =) But dun expect me to update much, coz i'm way too lazy :P
---------
gotta go prepare to go to church. playing organ in OLF after a few months break lease to St. Theresa's Chapel. But I'm playing my favorite hymn today (finally) :P
Renew Me, O Lord. If I'm not mistaken, it was written by a Malaysian and sung by Leonard Tan, a club singer, won 2nd place in a songwriting competition in the 90s. 1st place was "Stand By Me". I grew up listening to these songs, coz my father has the cassette and often plays them. If any one has more info do enlighten me =D
Just when my problems came crowding in
and I though I was all alone
Looking in your eyes I realized
I've ignored you my Lord
Now I can feel the gentle nudge
of Your love in my heart
and so I cry to You
Renew me O Lord
Chorus:
Renew me O Lord, please renew me,
with Your power and your spirit move in my life
break all the chains that keep me from You
take me O Lord , and make me O Lord
The instrument of Your love
Just when I lost all hope with life
and my heart was hardened by sin
that's when the breeze began to blow
sweet spirit of God
Now Abba, you are my Father
and Lord, I am your child
and so I cry to you
renew me O Lord
take me O Lord , and make me O Lord
The instrument of Your love
Just when I lost all hope with life
and my heart was hardened by sin
that's when the breeze began to blow
sweet spirit of God
Now Abba, you are my Father
and Lord, I am your child
and so I cry to you
renew me O Lord
repeat chorus
final verse: Fill me with fire to declare Your name to the ends of the earth...
final verse: Fill me with fire to declare Your name to the ends of the earth...
1 comment:
I love that song!! I never knew where it was from and so thanks for enlightening me :) All I knew was that it was played in church.
Post a Comment