Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woohoo!!

Always wanted to use the library computers to post a blog entry. Hehe. I'm in INTI library now.

Finished my last paper: Microeconomics 11am-1pm today!

I really duno how i survived this semester...seemed like a rollercoaster ride...always busy with tests, activities, assignments (moral), choir, Way of the Crosses...seemed like i've done so many things and yet still missed out on a lot of things...

Anyway, what is over is over, but I became a little clueless as to what to do after finals. I just realized that my past few months have been chock-filled with the things mentioned above and I duno what I did in my free time. The stuff that I'm supposed to do in my free time, I curi tulang for those during my assignments and supposed study-time. :P Indiscipline.

Somehow I ended up in the library LOL. Library is open till 11pm for exam period. Yippee. And I suddenly felt like reading some bio so I'm gonna borrow one of those Campbell/Reese books. Why don't I read non-academic books? Coz i dunno how to choose books. Too many unfortunate unpleasant experiences with books that seemed interesting but were actually containing gruesome violence and sexual scenes that could really happened/has happened in real life. But come on, I don't read books to be reminded of those unpleasant things. Newspapers have enough of those (sorry to say i haven't been reading much newspapers for a few months, very out-of-touch with current events). So when I go to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow, I'm gonna buy The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Hadden, and perhaps Blink by i can't remember his name, but he;s the author of The Tipping Point. Hopefully i can manage to finish reading before the new sem starts (in 2 weeks time).

I haven't eaten dinner eh. Not much appetite. Plus i sucked on a popsicle (the Nestle Ooze thing) and downed a small carton of PeelFresh Grape+Aloe bits. And i dun have much cash left and the stupid ATM machine is out of order again.

Actually i do have things to do. Appeal for Cornell. Letters to write, perhaps materials to prepare. I'm not sure. But since i'm halfway through might as well get on with it. But feel procrastinatish la. Ah dun be like that lah Maria. Ah which reminds me I have to update u guys on my us app status:

Cornell: Waitlisted (= reserve list. Seriously I wasn't expecting to get anything. Being waitlisted is more than what I expected LOL)
Brown: Waitlisted (same as above. now i believe that the criteria for getting into Ivies is really really unpredictable. )
Stanford: Rejected (i dun care :P)
Northwestern: Accepted (i was totally not expecting to be accepted ^^;;;)
Uni of Washington Seattle: You know the story (if u read my previous entry)

Thanks to everybody who has helped me so much in my freakin applications. I would have never never gotten anything if it wasn't for others' constant help and support. You guys believed in me more than I ever did in myself. That pulled me through.

***
So...I gotta go and do proper things. Good luck for all matriks ppl tomoro!
Ja ne..

No comments: