GAHGAHGAHGAHGAHCRAZYSEMGAHGAHCALCULUSTESTISOVERGAHBUTQUIZISCOMINGSOONGAHGAHGAH
sorry......suk sien....I thought that nobody reads my blog....
So. The news spread.
On Monday morning, I received an sms from Shi Ning asking whether Suk Sien got accepted into CalTech.
At night I asked Suk Sien about it, and she told me that Shi Ning was miffed at her for not telling her about the acceptance. In fact, Suk Sien only told three people. But the news spread even to Chen Chow who called Suk Sien in the middle of her calculus class. O_O
Ehem, so apparently the connection went like this: Shi Ning heard it from Wan Jun who heard it from Cai Fung (my right-hand-side neighbour) who read about it from my blog. =A=
Aiks which reminds me I haven't asked her about it.....
Waaaaa i wonder how she found my blog...........Cai Fung Cai Fung tell me please~
Stalkers of my blog come out please XD
not that surprising also lar, since I also like to stalk other ppl's blogs...
but my blog is not linked to anyone in INTI, except Anbu, who is no longer at INTI..............
but it is possible to find my blog by typing the correct combi of words in Google. yes you can also find my previous blog through Google.
Anyway, the point is, it's still quite startling to know how fast news can spread. (Another recent case is the news about Miao's being admitted into hospital...spread from UM to matrik to inti to duno where)
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This is the my goodness 6th consecutive week of testssssssssssssss
Next week is the 7th and I hope it'll be the last before our finalsssssssssssss
Which reminds me time fliessssssssssss as fast as newssssssssssssssssss
(T.T)
Yer. Y like that one. Yer. Yer.
PHEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWPHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
CSS gathering last night. We learnt a Motswanian hymn. I mean tried our best to learn. Ruri ke moleofi, ruri ke moleofi, I am a sinner. Lone taught us =) Then we sang Jangan Lelah, a Malay song chosen by Steffi. Both of them sing well, especially Steffi ^___^ I wonder why every African lady I met really can sing. Then we did bible study on a passage in 1 Corinthians (1:18-31). Keywords: "foolishness", "wisdom", "we proclaim Christ crucified", "weak", "strong", "low", "are", "boast". Paul's writings are quite scholarly, and sometimes difficult to grasp. I've been reading Romans. Difficult, but interesting.
I suspect Gerard specially chose this passage because *erhek* of its proximity to home. On the bible study sheet, after the bible passage and explanations comes the application in the world today- "Sugar coating the gospel".
"numbers were still low, didn't seem to be getting anywhere", "marketing", "cross...left behind", "spiritual ecstasy", "empty", "If Christ can't attract them, then nothing can."
Hmm. =)
NEEDTOSTUDYNEEDTOSLEEPNONEEDTOBLOGNEEDMORETIMENEEDMOREMEMORYSPACE
So many things to do and to remember to do. By sitting in front of the pc, I forget everything i have to do. Ish. Super inefficient multitasker.
Trip to Seremban 29 March. I haven't informed our committee members. I want to tell them durign our gatherings, but they didn't come. And when I want to sms them I either feel too shy or forget. Ish. Hopefully the power of "Communication" shall work for us too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha.. you posted it online, so people found it...
I didn't "call" Suksien... I sms her.... hahaha..
Good Luck to all!
haha...it's open for anyone who is lucky enough to find it :D
thx chen chow for all ur help!
yeah, good luck to everyone!
Post a Comment