Thursday, March 12, 2009

I need something to make me cry

Sorry lah, my album cover and album title looks so lame. But I do like the shells :P

CREATE YOUR BAND NAME & ALBUM COVER:

To Do This

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or clickhttp://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7daysThird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to where ever with this text and TAG the friends you want to join in.
(TO be named)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-STRESS.FREE.DIVIDER-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I AM IN THE LIBRARY NOW WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING

1.Trichlorophenol. TCP. = = llll
2....talent instantly recognizes genius...Original quote:
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859 - 1930), (Sherlock Holmes) Valley of Fear, 1915

So absolutely random.

P.S PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BLOG TITLE HAS NO CONNECTION WITH THE BLOG CONTENT WHATSOEVER.

No comments: