Saturday, February 26, 2011

I think it makes me mad when...

___ frets over ______ which makes it seem like ___ is sacrificing/taking on so much but then it's something that xx doesn't have to do nor worry unneccessarily about.... and especially if it can be taken as suggesting that I'm not doing my share (not that ___ ever had that intention, but just that it can be extrapolated).

I end up yelling.

I think it makes me mad when...
people repeat things that I said to them...back to me! with no credit to me. plagiarism! 

people frets/complains over something REPEATEDLY that is not that consequential in my opinion, and especially if that something can be referenced to something I am not doing right. (the REPEATEDLY drives me nuts)

These are just some examples. 
I have a tendency to lose my temper at these moments. Do I understand why am I so bothered by these little things? I am generally calm and mild-tempered, but I am really short-tempered in certain situations. I think it depends more on the type of personality I'm facing than my own temperament or the situation. The type of personality I'm talking about? In a good way, it's honesty. In a poorer light, it's inflexible beliefs/thinking. 

Where's the balance between being considerate and being honest? I choose not to be honest more often because i'm afraid to tell the truth and afraid of being judged and its repercussions. 

i feel that i can be affected easily by other people's moods/unhappy experiences sometimes........ i take on some emotional baggage. i'm glad if it lightens their load, and i'm totally willing to share their load, just that sometimes it affects me negatively. Like now. I'm unloading my baggage on my blog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm really worried really worried about my EPC 390 group project paper. It's the first time i'm the lagging/lazy member of the group. WHY can't I just write my part? WHY is it  taking me so long?

If I can't get this done, when am I going to get to study Orgo? WTH?!!!! I have 2 full chapters and 2 partial chapters I haven't covered!!! And I have done absolutely nothing for orgo lab final! What should I do T______________T

I find myself swearing more nowadays. I usually only do it when I'm alone. But the other day when i was extremely stressed/bad mood, half a swear word got out of my mouth (but i closed my mouth with my hand in time) because I was yelling at somebody over some small thing that aggravated me.

Argh.....................if only I can finish my NSO paper before dawn. That'll make things much much better. 

=(

Why then don't you just do it? Just do it! Just do it! Just do it! Don't sleep before you complete what you have set out to do.

No comments: