Kimagure Romantic ~ by Ikimono Gakari
Introduced to this by my bro Josiah =D
Really like it (& the mtv! the newsreader part...lol)
Finally got a song to practice (and get back my singing abilities) I haven't been singing much :( Partly owing to the bad weather which affected my nasal cavities and voice T.T
So my singing is becoming rotten T.T
So much so when there are so many amazing singers in chapel every Sunday.
----distracted argh distracted -----
Should'vve gone to the library and let Tee Jin pressure me to concentrate on homework. Damn!
Econs midterm on monday and math midterm on thu. Midterms count for a lot on the grade, so i should buckle up.
I'm sure you guys want to know what's up right? Wazzup man?
Apple Picking last saturday was fun! though cold brr... Chinatown food was also great! thank you super seniors!
Prof Joe Walsh said my second essay was good!! We both know that the essay definitely needs trimming though. Need to slim down my essays lol. I think i use commas and semicolons to excess- need to find an alternative way to make my point. Ugh.
I spent like >20 hours in total for the essay. Slept at 5am on Tues, 2am the next day [had 2 quizzes on that day] and asked Prof for extension and was granted! then slept 4am that night. Finally had 9hours of sleep this morning.
I'm really behind in math, i think. I'm struggling. PPL ARE GOING TOO FAST vs I AM TOO SLOW AT DOING HOMEWORK AND STUDYING. not to mention my terrible procrastinating habits. Ugh. Yeah...blogging my last post was the cause of me not finishing 9.2, 9.3, 10.7 which piled up on 10.8.
(see, everytime i blog sure got sth to rant about. great!)
the american phrases 'good.' and 'great!' are starting to catch on me. heh!
Econs. Due to the strong foundation built in Mr.Adrian's Microecons, I was able to slack off in the first few chapters somewhat. But I'm kinda worried...... COZ MIDTERMS IS ON MONDAY and i better not screw up my first midterm
i screwed my 2nd quiz in math 230. 9 out of 20 points! WT! so midterms is really important. must not screw my math midterm.
plus they curve the grade. to get A i have to be AT THE TOP PERCENTILE of my class. man.
bye!
2 comments:
Sorry for making you distracted.. didn't mean it... honest >.<
i like the newscaster too :)
oh no worries, i was referring to the wasted time i spent lethargic-king in my room on thursday nite...
i was the one who initiated the chat anyway, wouldn't do it if i was seriously studying =)
Post a Comment