[The mother of a good friend has passed away. I don't know what I can do for her. I pray for her mother, as well as herself and her family. May her mother's soul rest in peace, and may she and her family be strong.]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I pray you'll be my eyes
And watch her where she goes
And help her to be wise
Help me to let go
Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe
I pray she finds your light
And holds it in her heart
As darkness falls each night
Remind her where you are
Every mother's prayer
Every child knows
Need to find a place
Guide her with your grace
Give her faith so she'll be safe
Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Many of us, including me, take our greatest blessings for granted. The very fact that we were born into this world is a great blessing. And the one who brought us into this world, bless her. And for all the people who brought me up to be what i am today, bless you and thank you. Forgive me for the times I've hurt you and ignored you. I wish we'll always be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment