I know you guys like picture loaded posts right? Hehe. But I still like to write junk lol.
This is junk. Friday nite/early saturday morning (like 2 or 3am). Me and my roommate packing and packing and packing. I started packing first. She read Harry Potter & HBP until 1 or 2am before starting to berkeluh.
Saturday morning. was woken up prematuredly by the sound of my roommate whining and sarah coming in.

IMBASAN KEMBALI--------------- (do i hear someone saying "oh no, here we go again!" :P)
FRIDAY 17 July 2009. Finished our MPW exams, and was officially kicked out of INTI-UC. Went to eat dinner at Little Seoul with Sarah, Shi Ning, Suk Sien (roommate) and Yih En. After that went to MyBox for 2 hr karaoke session. After that yamcha at Auntie Jenny's. Sarah and Shi Ning wanted to belanja us for all these. Feel touched and also awkward. Actually we should be belanja-ing them, since we got to fly early T.T We paid back our share for the karaoke though..
SATURDAY 18 July 2009. Bro Joshua came to pick up my barang to dump at Taman Tun temporarily (sorry Aunty Mary!! ^^;) Afternoon, Suk Sien's mum and 2 younger bros came to help her pack and pick up her barang. Suk Sien's mum is really friendly, the elder younger brother good-looking, and the younger younger brother also friendly and very quick to respond to the camera :D
888888888888888888888888888888888BYEBYE INTI8888888888888888888888888
Anyway the main topic is actually...
BON ODORI!!!
Since we volunteered to be kicked out of the INTI bus going to Bon Odori since the bus was full (thanks Yih En for temaning me). We used PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION to go. T.T
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN MALAYSIA is *cries*
We started off at 3+pm, squashed into the KTM around 4+pm, reached KL-Sentral 5+pm. And then we had 2 choices: take KTM to Shah Alam and take the shuttle bus to the venue; or take rapidkl bus to Shah Alam. Yih En wasn't fond of the idea of being squashed the 2nd time, so we chose the latter (though honestly i really prefer KTM lo. coz a few bad experience with rapidkl and horror stories from my bro x.x)
Horror story really started. Walked to the bus stop. Waited in the hot, dusty, smoky, sweaty environment for the U65. I nearly went berserk and had the impulse to start screaming and going into hysterics but fortunately I controlled myself.
Finally after almost an hour, U65 came. The driver was an old man who merely nodded when we asked him questions. I like him. :P Anyway we had to stand T.T and got squashed as more and more ppl got in. Luckily i had the 'privilege' of standing right under the TV and there was this "Kan Cheong" Cooking Competition program on 8tv showing, which was about 2 ppl who cannot cook, but had to cook, with only the intsruction from a cook through a monitor and headphones. And within a certain time limit too. They cooked beef salad noodles if i'm not mistaken. The judges were Amy Mastura, Nita from MI2 and some guy. I couldn't see the show properly coz of the angle from where i was standing (too near), but the audio was clear enough. Kinda interesting.
It took 45 mins to reach Panasonic Sports Complex (actual name: Komplex Sukan Negara, which was situated near Panasonic :P).
Prelude to the crowd walking towards the complex.
As Migo (aka Mei Qi)mentioned in her blog post, the ingenius method for getting a clearer view of the stage.
A more artistic shot of the Boy-on-Boy. Muahaha.
After a bit of dancing the Ondo, we went to the food stalls. Mei Qi, Mei Qi Aneki Mei Gui, Yih En and Me- were very easily separated in the crowd. Mei Qi was lost in the sea of ppl. Me and Yih En met Mei Gui and their parents at the garbage bins. Mei Qi was lost. I decided that it would be much simpler to go our own ways and buy whatever we wanted then meet later at someplace.
First thing I tried was the Dark Choco icecream. It tasted just like regular choco icecream, well, tastier than Nestle/Walls/common brands (no offence). I think Yih En's green tea (Macha, like Mei Qi's) was a better bargain. It has a pretty strong green tea flavor :)
Well, lost sight of Mei Qi and her other family members soon after. Received her sms saying that she had to go back.. shouganai. Luckily we took a photo beforehand; if not, i will really regret it, coz the last time we met we didn't take any. Plus I'm not sure whether I can meet her again b4 i go to the US.
Back to Bon Odori. By that time I had already lost track of Yih En. Instead I met: guess who?
Michelle & S.Hoe!
Those two =.= well earlier in the week he said he may be driving there, then they had a quarrel during the period between friday night and saturday noon, and she told me they'll probably won't go coz she wants to study, and then later i got an sms asking what time does BO start. =.=
Sudah dlm jangkaan beta bahawa mereka akan turn up after all. What makes me (=.=#) was that they reached here about the same time as us, using only about 2 hours, compared to our sweat-&-dust-drenched long & arduous journey of about 4 hours. T.T
But I wont complain anymore lah, since we went back with them. LOL. Thanks anyway Sik Hoe and Michelle!
Now for photos.
A photo with girls clad in Yukata! I'm staring curiously at them.
But hey...what are 4 CSS members doing in Bon Odori?!
The most left is Michelle. We're happy Catholics~ LOL!
The last time I saw this big a crowd was at Thaipusam, Batu Caves. O.O
A Malaysian Multi-Cultural Dance Performance! I liked the Peacock ^^
Then we met some more familiar faces. I dub them the CCS (Chinese Cultural Society) A-Block Guys gang.
For some reason, I find this photo extremely amusing that I can't stop giggling.
Group photo!!
Michelle's my really good friend.
And the fan is really well made. Really good for fanning. Lightweight and creates a lot of wind.
'The Little Runaway Girl'. Nope those circles of light are not photoshop effects.
The text is not in sequence, but anyway, for memory's sake.
After getting separated from everybody, I went on a 'shopping spree' for food. Bought a plate of Yakisoba from 宗像 stall (since i dunno what to buy, and Yih En said 宗像 food was pretty good) which was pretty normal, tasted like normal fried noodles with japanese pickled shreded veggies. And also Unagi Sushi from Sushi King. *_* i love unagi *_* Also bought mochi with red bean and fresh strawberry. Then went to sit down to watch the Malaysian Multi Cultural Dance. Soon I saw Yih En walkign up the stairs and I quickly caught her and she said she was looking for me everywhere (i guess my sms saying we walk on our own first n meet later, didn't reach her). Good timing too, coz she bought a Pokka drink and won 2 carton drinks in the lottery. So i got a free drink to quench my thirst!
Later Mich and S.Hoe joined us. Mich bought me the Mouse ears XD (i would have bought the devil's ears though, coz i "du lan" Mickey. But the mouse ears ARE cute! Thx Michelly) And we went down in the middle of the 2nd last Ondo dance, the Tokyo Ondo. Which was quite funny, had some backward steps, and those "I'm a sad & lonely guy" kind of poses.
The Last Ondo was "Ohisama Ondo", meaning "Mr.Sun's Ondo" which was quite easy to follow. Let's see, if i remember correctly, first, wave hands up in the air, right, left, right, left; down right, down left; then run 3 steps foward. Turn to the left, with your palms facing fowards and arms up, bring them slowly down. Turn behind, cross your hands and bring them down. Clap-clap-clap. Turn to the left, wave your hands up in the air while running foward. Repeat again and again. Something like that la. Haha.
I do enjoy these type of dances. Like the Moral Dances at Children Camp. I suck at other types of dance though. But I'll willingly do silly dances like the Chicken Dance and the Banana Song.
*ERHem* Don't derail la, maria. Anyway after the Last Dance, the Festival was coming to a close...which means...all the shops gotta hurry up and sell off all their food...which means... PRICE ELASTICITY INCREASE!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Wahlau eh! The Temaki Sushi which was RM5(?) for one became RM10 for 3! Almost all prices went down... from Buy 5 free 1 to Buy 1 free 1! I bought mochi, temaki, and a drink. Yih En bought alot more stuff, like tempura prawns, meatballs, fishballs, chicken, and temaki set. I think I have photos of those, but find them in facebook later. lazy to upload again.
this is one of my favorite parts of Bon Odori, other than the food and Ondo,
I present to you...the MOBILE TOILETS!!!
The toilets are so cute! Plastic booths, with the arrangement like the train/airplane W.C.s. Quite clean XD. and to turn on the tap you have to step on a pedal at the side, and water will come spurting out *laughs* To flush you have to step on another pedal (but i couldn't find it). So cute!
After Sik Hoe sent us back (wheeee~~~ thank you!) to Block S....it's the After Party!
We bought the food to Sarah & Shi Ning's room. Chloe was there collecting signatures from ppl for the JPA magazine (I dun really get the fuss about sigs though...usually i won't be able to read the names from the sigs, much less remember them! Better get hand written notes or photos)
Here are selected pics from the small party..
This is Lim Yih En, the hungry cat walloping her food...
I met Yih En's bro before, during Penang Trip. He's really quite concerned about his sister la, but you know lah, he only shows it in an indirect way.. But that was fun lah...although sorry Yih En aniki :P
Next, Shi Ning and the Cat with mouse ears and a "Hmmph!" expression...ahahaha
Yih En, Chin Wei n me. Chin Wei is very cute, sporting, cool but cute girl about the same height as me, who calls my roommate Sifu (n i dunno why). They just came back from one whole day shopping at KL.
After finishing the food, Sarah and Shi Ning went out to meet Li Yue (nice friendly n interesting girl from China). Leaving Chloe inside the room to do something. Jia Lerd came by with Madonna and we pulled them in for photos!
This is Madonna (yeah that's her true name), of Iban+Chinese descent. She has really interesting features, attractive. But wait till you see her Room. [It's like another dimension altogether *stares into space*] Btw, she's Yih En's roommate.
If you can see behind us, there's a real Guzheng 古筝 behind the bed! It's Shi Ning's. She's going to take Grade 8 in Guzheng =) And just for the record, she's a really good singer, with a easy-listening voice that you'll never get tired of hearing.
And this is Jia Lerd, the real Mouse! She's a close friend of mine, a very lovely girl with a good, strong, balanced character. I shall miss her...

Well....after that, Michelle came to my room, bringing with her a present from Anna and herself. A necklace with not 1, bbut 3 earrings! T.T I really am speechless... thank you guys...
I passed some CSS barang to Michelle, the sheep and the signboard (i shall upload it later if i talk about CSS). Then i continued packing T.T packing T.T until 3.30 am....................
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
Was pondering whether I should ask for some help to get my big heavy luggage bag down the 3 floors. And then came Sarah T.T So many thanks to Sarah and Shi Ning, who carried down my big heavy luggage bag, weighing 21kg, down the 3 floors, and then accompanying me all the way to the bus stop, and waiting with me until the bus came.
They probably didn't have enough sleep last night, coz early this morning, they (n Xiao Shuang) went to send Yih En (with her 6 super giant luggage) b4 her 8am flight, and then send my roommate Suk Sien b4 her 9am flight.
Yep, I'm going back to INTI this Thursday, for the CSS Camp (Fri-Sun). Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment